This listing is for a prototype horse Cat Ball®. We have two available and they both a little bit different, as we made a number of prototypes while developing this design. The beds now available are in the bay color, one has a removable unicorn horn and the other does not have the star on his forehead. Which one do you want?
Horse Washing Instructions:
- Shell fabric: 100% cotton
- Lining fabric: 100% cotton
- Faux fur mane
- Made at the Cat Ball World Headquarters
- We recommend using a front loading washing machine (or a machine that does not have an agitator)
- If your machine has an agitator, wash the bed alone. All alone.
- Turn the bed inside out (this will help to protect the details)
- Remove excess cat fur
- You can wash inside a mesh bag or pillowcase to add more protection
- Use cold water
- Do not use bleach with any of our cat beds (bleach damages the foam panels)
- Dry the bed on low heat or air dry