We are making woven cotton* face masks to help reduce the inadvertent transmission of the virus that causes COVID-19 disease, per recommendation from the CDC. Our three-layer contour design face masks are reusable, washable, have two different elastic options, and have a filter pocket. These face masks are made in the state of Washington and are ready to ship.
Cleaning reusable face masks
After you've been wearing a face mask you need to consider it "contaminated" and should be careful of how you remove it, store it, and wash it.
- Grasp the corner or ear loop to remove and pull away from the face
- Place the used mask in a "contaminated" storage area until you wash it
- Wash fabric masks after each use
- Remove and discard any filtering material before washing
- Immediately wash hands after removing the mask
- Wash with soap and water, by hand or in a machine. Hot water may shrink fabric or cause colors to run
- Wash hands after any time you handle contaminated clothing or masks
- Our face mask blog post offers more information on washing our face masks and cleaning face masks in general