$ 73.99 $ 99.00
Our shark Cat Ball® cat bed is very popular, and now you have an opportunity to get a second quality at a discounted price.
What's the deal here? The bed will look perfect when it arrives, but somebody wasn't paying attention to instructions and did not sew the cotton fabrics at the correct seam allowance. As a result, the cotton shell fabric may shrink just a little too much after it is washed, which can cause the foam panels to curl or bubble a little. Looking into the bed, you'll see a "bubble" in at least one foam panel. Your cat won't care, but you may notice, and I sure noticed, so we are offering these beds at a discount.
The hexagonal Cat Ball® cat bed design has two openings, the small one is about 6" diameter and the larger one is about 10".
The bed diameter is about 17", the height is about 16".
- We strongly recommend using a front loading washing machine (or a machine that does not have an agitator).
- Turn shark inside out, remove excess hair (turning inside out will help to protect the eyes and fins).
- Use cold water.
- Do not ever, ever, bleach sharks. Sharks do not like bleach
- If your machine has an agitator, wash the shark alone. All alone.
- Dry the shark on low, leaving it still inside out.
- Shark fins can be carefully ironed, but do not ever iron the shark body.
My two cats love this interactive toy. The play hide + seek and at day's end use this as their "man cave" and fall asleep in it.