Year of the Dog is going to the cats!
The shark Cat Ball® cat bed, the distinctive hexagonal cat bed with two openings, is currently featured by Nordstrom at their Pop-In Shop locations celebrating the lunar Year of the Dog, launching February 16th, 2018.
This limited-time curated shopping event features a clever variety of products geared for dogs, dog lovers, and a few selected items for cats and cat lovers. Many of the products are made in the USA by small businesses. The dynamic doggie collection includes: apparel for man and beast; clever dog collars; humorous dog toys; beautiful dog bowls; luxurious dog beds; dog shampoos; clever toys and small stationery items. The great white shark Cat Ball® cat bed stands out as an unusual item in the collection. This clever cat bed fits cats to about 19 pounds, and is often popular with dogs who like to burrow into warm, private sleeping spaces.
The Year of the Dog Pop-In event is only at selected Nordstrom stores, including:
- Bellevue Square, Bellevue, Washington
- Downtown Seattle, Seattle, Washington
- Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois
- North Park Center, Dallas, Texas
- South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, California
- The Grove, Los Angeles, California
- CF Pacific Centre, Vancouver, B.C. (Canada)
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Toronto, Ont. (Canada)
- Online at: https://shop.nordstrom.com/c/all-pop-in-olivia-kim
This event is through March 25, 2018.