Watch your kitty get eaten alive by the most fascinating predator in your living room: a Great White Shark! This special edition Cat Ball® cat bed has been cleverly recreated to be a ferocious cat-eating shark. Made with the same thick, compressible and cozy materials as the Cat Ball® cat bed, this shark also features the sharp teeth and strange, creepy eyes of a Great White Shark.
The Cat Ball cat bed is a modern cat bed with a great cat approval rating. Our customers often report that the cat spends hours inside, just staring out at the world. What are they doing? We fear that they may be planning world domination.
Most cats will fit inside the Cat Ball®, and frequently parts of the cat will dangle enticingly from an opening.
The hexagonal Cat Ball® cat bed design has two openings, the small one is about 6" diameter and the larger one is about 10".
The bed diameter is about 17", the height is about 16".
- We strongly recommend using a front loading washing machine (or a machine that does not have an agitator).
- Turn shark inside out, remove excess hair (turning inside out will help to protect the eyes and fins).
- Use cold water.
- Do not ever, ever, bleach sharks. Sharks do not like bleach
- If your machine has an agitator, wash the shark alone. All alone.
- Dry the shark on low, leaving it still inside out.
- Shark fins can be carefully ironed, but do not ever iron the shark body.
Excellent! Shipping is prompt, quality is excellent, and the cats love it!
I love it, so do my cats =)
Almost 3 years ago, we adopted a feral cat. Until we bought the Cat Ball, he ignored every bed that was presented to him. Now he loves his Cat Ball (he has the whale), and has spent many nights in it. He has also been, of course, trying to destroy it, but the materials are excellent and so far he has not succeeded.
Everything about our experience with The Catball was designed to be perfect..purrrrfect? The order was easy to place, the response was quick, and our CatBall arrived in perfect time/condition. Only issue is that the girls fight over who gets to use it. We will be ordering three more for our cats even more for the foster litters. And we haven't even opened the doors to our cafe yet! Kudos to you all!