Sold Out - $ 84.99 $ 99.99
Watch your kitty get eaten alive by the most fascinating predator in your living room: a Great White Shark! This special edition Cat Ball® cat bed has been cleverly recreated to be a ferocious cat-eating shark. Made with the same thick, compressible and cozy materials as the Cat Ball® cat bed, this shark also features the sharp teeth and strange, creepy eyes of a Great White Shark.
The Cat Ball cat bed is a modern cat bed with a great cat approval rating. Our customers often report that the cat spends hours inside, just staring out at the world. What are they doing? We fear that they may be planning world domination.
Most cats will fit inside the Cat Ball®, and frequently parts of the cat will dangle enticingly from an opening.
The hexagonal Cat Ball® cat bed design has two openings, the small one is about 6" diameter and the larger one is about 10".
The bed diameter is about 17", the height is about 16".
Shark Washing Instructions:
- We strongly recommend using a front loading washing machine (or a machine that does not have an agitator).
- Turn shark inside out, remove excess hair (turning inside out will help to protect the eyes and fins).
- Use cold water.
- Do not ever, ever, bleach sharks. Sharks do not like bleach
- If your machine has an agitator, wash the shark alone. All alone.
- Dry the shark on low, leaving it still inside out.
- Shark fins can be carefully ironed, but do not ever iron the shark body.
My cats absolutely love the cat ball beds. This is our 2nd shark since we wore out the first one which lasted forever
The item arrived quickly, and was ready to use. The cat took about a day to sniff it out, then started sleeping in it.