Watch your kitty get eaten alive by the most fascinating predator in your living room: a Great White Shark! This special edition Cat Ball® cat bed has been cleverly recreated to be a ferocious cat-eating shark. Made with the same thick, compressible and cozy materials as the Cat Ball® cat bed, this shark also features the sharp teeth and strange, creepy eyes of a Great White Shark.
The Cat Ball cat bed is a modern cat bed with a great cat approval rating. Our customers often report that the cat spends hours inside, just staring out at the world. What are they doing? We fear that they may be planning world domination.
Most cats will fit inside the Cat Ball®, and frequently parts of the cat will dangle enticingly from an opening.
The hexagonal Cat Ball® cat bed design has two openings, the small one is about 6" diameter and the larger one is about 10".
The bed diameter is about 17", the height is about 16".
- We strongly recommend using a front loading washing machine (or a machine that does not have an agitator).
- Turn shark inside out, remove excess hair (turning inside out will help to protect the eyes and fins).
- Use cold water.
- Do not ever, ever, bleach sharks. Sharks do not like bleach
- If your machine has an agitator, wash the shark alone. All alone.
- Dry the shark on low, leaving it still inside out.
- Shark fins can be carefully ironed, but do not ever iron the shark body.
We have four cats, and each one has spent time in the shark bed. Oftentimes, two cats at once. They ❤️ It!!
This was just as much for me as it was for my cat, and we both love it! Jennifer was super helpful when I was placing the order too- answered loads of questions about shipping and product care. Thanks so much, I'll definitely be back!
I actually bought this more for myself to have a bit of a giggle (my Cece tends to be quite fixed in sleeping in her carrier), but it seems that she's taken a shine to it, and every morning now you'll find her snoozing inside. Quality of the shark ball is great, and shipping and delivery was very fast. Thanks a lot!
It's their perfect little hideaway spot. Love the creative, cute designs - especially the shark!